DNA CryoStem™ Skin Therapy is clinically proven to stimulate new skin growth by 71%. The frozen application is FDA approved and benefits a broad range of skin conditions of the face and body
(90 minutes) $225.00
If you are looking for a breakthrough and innovative skin treatment, the DNA CryoStem™ Skin Therapy System may be the answer for you. This revolutionary system delivers unmatched hydration and firming, erasing the signs of aging while providing free radical protection. It does so by replacing aged and damaged cells with brand new ones while training new cells to perform properly from the start.
It is a known fact that with aging our DNA breaks down over time. The application of pure DNA live Cryostem serum actually bonds to the skin, programming completely new skin growth. Existing skin will replicate the condition of the applied new cells, making it just as flawless. This biological reprogramming creates the perfect environment for future generations of fresh and younger skin.
The DNA CryoStem Skin Therapy Treatment is supplemented by a moisturizing or lifting solution, utilizing cryogenic cell therapy. Cryogenic skin cells repair free radical damage, create a moisture-rich environment, promote collagen synthesis and encourage the production of elastin. Both men and women can benefit from this treatment.
CryoStem Signal Plus™
The Signal line is the result of over 20 years of clinical use, clinical observation, and used by elite medical professionals worldwide. The name “Signal” is indicative of its action; enhancing and promoting cellular communication while infusing a vital nutrient base required for optimal skin cell duplication and renewal. Leveraging the latest in proprietary cultured media technology, DNA Skin Institute renders targeted sequenced signaling factors all without the use of any chemical additives.
DNA CryoStem Treatment Benefits:
- Lines, Wrinkles, Skin and Facial Stress
- Fine Lines around Lips and Mouth
- All Types of Scars, Keloid- New and Old
- Acne and Acne Scars- Pitted and Ice-Pick
- Skin Laxity of the Face and Neck
- Stretch Marks
- Aged Décolleté – Firming Breast Skin & Tissue
- Skin of the Hands, Arms and Back
- Burns; Sun, Heat, Laser, etc.
- Photo Damage and Aging Due to Cumulative Sun Exposure
- Other Visible Signs of Aging Due to Environmental Factors
- Treatment for the Entire Delicate Eye Area
- Discoloration- and Hypo pigmentation
- Repairs free-radical damage, creates a moisture-rich environment, promotes collagen synthesis, and encourage the production of elastin