DNA - Phyto-Lipid Hydrating Facial Scrub
This unique formula helps dissolve dirt and grime leaving the skin soft, smooth, supple, and stimulated. The infusion of organic herbs and essential oils including peppermint, tea tree, eucalyptus, and bergamot make for an invigorating skin treatment. All natural jojoba beads exfoliate without harming healthy cells, or the environment.
Aromatic Therapeutic Influence:
- Purifying and stimulating
- Increases mental clarity
- Refreshing mood uplifting qualities
- Exfoliates keratinized epidermal cells for complexion clarity and to accelerate cell renewal
- Revitalizing to the skin and brightens a dull, lackluster complexion
- Excellent for balancing and purifying acne-prone skin
- Increases circulation to the skin which supports the delivery of vital nutrients to the cells
- Leaves the skin with a radiant glow
- May be used in the shower as a body polish or as a shaving crème
It has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties. It stimulates the skin and gives a natural cooling sensation to calm irritated or inflamed skin
Jojoba Oil Beads
Provide a natural exfoliating action that digs deep into pores while nourishing and hydrating the skin. Also environmentally safe!
Rich in vitamins and antioxidants which help in regenerating damaged skin cells and getting rid of acne causing bacteria. It also acts as a natural moisturizer and is effective in treating dry, sensitive skin.
Tea Tree Oil
It has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. It is used to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation from burns or breakouts. It also helps to prevent and reduce acne scars, leaving you with smooth, clear skin.
Face, Neck & Décolleté (upper chest area)
After cleansing with the appropriate DNA cleanser, apply Phyto-Lipid Hydrating Scrub™ to wet skin of the face, neck and/or décolleté (upper chest area) and gently massage in circular, upward movements. Remove with clean wash cloth. Rinse (splash) skin thoroughly with warm then cool water to enliven the skin. Can be used daily or 2-3 times per week. Use caution not to get the scrub in the eyes.